Why Support The Immaculate Fund?
Because of YOU...the Immaculate Fund ensures that:
- We attract, retain, and support great faculty.
- We continue to have small student/faculty ratios.
- We maintain a safe and progressive learning environment including two new state-of-the-art science labs, enhanced dining hall, secure front entrance, upgraded fields, and energy efficient windows and solar panels.
- New and enhanced courses such as UCONN Graphic Arts, A+ and Cisco Network Technology certification and Engineering Design are offered.
- We can provide financial assistance to 52% of our students.
- We are large enough to challenge and small enough to care.
The Immaculate Leadership Society
The Immaculate Leadership Society is a prestigious group of benefactors to the Immaculate Fund who, through their generosity, demonstrate their enthusiastic commitment to Immaculate High School. This group provides leadership through their giving and inspires others to do the same. The support of our Leadership Society donors is vital to advancing our mission and making an Immaculate education a reality for many. Membership in the society is open to all individuals, companies, and foundations that make a gift of $1,000 or more to the Immaculate Fund prior to June 30, 2022. Members will be invited to a reception hosted by the President. We remain grateful for the leadership support offered by all who are members of the Immaculate Leadership Society.
We invite you to join The Immaculate Leadership Society by making a gift of $1,000 or more. Monthly, quarterly or semi-annual payment schedules may be set up.
True Blue Society
The True Blue Society recognizes Immaculate’s most loyal donors. Membership in this special community begins with a donor’s fifth consecutive annual fiscal year gift, at any level, and continues with ongoing yearly support. Gifts from True Blue Society donors not only sustain Immaculate, but help it to thrive.
The 2021-22 Immaculate Fund will conclude at the end of June. If you would like to be recognized in this year's Traditions Magazine now is the time to make your gift and show your support for our Mission.
Please fill in completely the secure form below to submit your gift. If you have any questions about making your donation online, please call our Advancement Office at 203-744-1510 ext 159 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Below are the recognized levels of donations. Donations in any amount are gratefully accepted.
How can we help you?
We welcome you to contact the Advancement Office if you would like to setup a memorial fund.
Debbie Basile, Director of Advancement
(203) 744-1510 x159