A Note From Administration
Welcoming New Students and Re-Opening for 2020-21 School Year!
We are looking forward to welcoming our new Class of 2024 and new transfer students at Orientation on Tuesday, September 8!
We ask that you read all of the information included in this letter carefully. The following is a list of who to contact for clarification, additional information:
Athletic Director, Mr. Nelson Mingachos (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Plus Portals, Emergency Contact Information:
School Registrar, Mrs. Terri Allen (email@example.com)
Health Records, Medication Releases:
School Nurse, Mrs. Helen Story (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tuition, Fees, Scholarship Information:
Business Manager, Mrs. Christina Fernandes (email@example.com)
Clubs, Extra-curricular Activities, Handbook:
Dean of Student Affairs, Mr. Joseph DeMaida (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Religious, Faith-Based Needs:
Deacon Jeff Font, (email@example.com)
Bus, Carpool, Uniforms, General Information:
Administrative Assistant-School Operations, Mrs. Carol Stone (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Student Schedules/SAT/College Updates:
Your assigned student counselor
This is a holiday weekend that is typically enjoyed by gathering together with others. We ask that students refrain from any large group gatherings and encourage the use of masks, hand washing and social distancing guidelines. With your cooperation, we can remain Immaculate strong!
- What Do The First Days Of School Look Like?
- What Should My Student Bring On Their First Day?
- What Is The Schedule For Early-Dismissal Wednesdays?
- What is mycatholicdoctor.com?
- What Are The Plans for Lunch Service And Placing Online Lunch Orders?
- School-issued Microsoft laptops - how are we serviced since the Danbury store is closed?
- What Is The School’s Plan For Student Drop-Off (7:15am) Pick-Up (2:15pm)?
- Will Visitors Be Able To Enter The School?
- Uniforms, Parent-Student Handbook, Technology Information, Calendar And More
- What Are the Safety Protocols, Testing and Screening Procedures?
- Parent Responsibilities
- School Responsibilities
- Addendum 5 Response to COVID 19 Scenarios
Superintendent Dr. Steven Cheeseman:
FAQ’s and Welcome Back 2020-21 School Year
Our counseling department student assignments have been finalized and our counselor team has put together grade-level guidelines that provide important contact information, grade level checklists, resources, Plus Portals information and more! Take a moment to read this important information.
Together we can begin our school year positively and safely. Together, we are Immaculate strong.
|Monday and Tuesdays, Day 1 and Day 2:|
|Cohort A (Acevedo – Kerins)||7:40am-2:00pm in the building|
|Cohort B (Killackey-Zuccala)||7:40am-2:00pm Virtual|
|Virtual Cohort A and B on Microsoft Teams||Click here for schedule|
|Advisory, Wellness and Special Resource Instructional Programs||11:00am-11:45am|
|Deep cleaning using UV technology and disinfectants||12noon-5pm|
|Club meetings (Virtual) 1pm-2pm||1pm-2pm|
|Thursday and Friday, Day 3 and Day 4:|
|Cohort B (Killackey- Zuccala)||7:40am-2:00pm in the building|
|Cohort A (Acevedo-Kerins)||7:40am-2:00pm Virtual|