PAVE THE WAY!
Sunday, Jan. 28 ~ SUNDAY, March 4
WHERE MEMORIES LIVE AND LEGACIES ARE HONORED...
BRICK BY BRICK
Together, let us show all who enter our building that we believe in Catholic Schools, as we leave our mark on Immaculate for generations to come!
Midnight, March 4, 2018 is the deadline to order your brick.
The walkway leading up to our new front entrance of Immaculate has been lined with personalized brick pavers from members of the Immaculate family. Each day, visitors stop to read the inscriptions and often ask, "Will there be another opportunity to leave our mark on the walkway?" The answer is YES, but you only have until March 4 to do so.
Here are the many wonderful ideas of what types of bricks you may purchase. The engraved bricks create a timeless memorial to those honored by the inscriptions.
An engraved brick can be purchased as a gift for a family member or friend, recognizing:
- Father's Day/Mother's Day
Consider purchasing a paver to Honor:
- A beloved teacher or coach
- A graduating senior
- A current or incoming student
- A sports championship or individual award
- Special award, achievement or milestone
- A deceased loved one
- A veteran
Brick Sizes & Pricing
OPTION 1: 4" x 8" (3 lines of text – up to 20 spaces/line) - $150
w/ clip art (3 lines up to 15 spaces per line for Cross or Mustang) - $175
OPTION 2: 8" x 8" (6 lines of text – up to 20 spaces/line) - $250
w/ clip art (5 lines up to 20 spaces per line for Cross or Mustang; 4 lines of text for Crest image) - $275
OPTION 3: 12" x 12" (8 lines of text - up to 20 spaces/line) - $375
w/ clip art (7 lines up to 20 spaces per line for Cross or Mustang; 6 lines of text for Crest) - $400
Clip Art Choices
IHS Crest is only available on 8"x8" and 12"x12" bricks
Replica Tile - $25
The replica tile is a 4” x 4” tile with the same engraving including clip art or logo that has been engraved on the larger brick or tile. A replica tile is an add-on to an existing order and can only be purchased in conjunction with an engraved brick or tile.This small black tile is a great donor keepsake, or if purchasing the engraved brick as a gift it is a great item to wrap as a keepsake for the honoree. Please note that subtle variations in color, patterns, veining and texture of the natural stone tile are to be expected.
- Once you select a brick, be sure to include the exact message you want to appear on your brick. NO CHANGES CAN BE MADE AFTER SUBMITTED!
- Commas, apostrophes, spaces and numbers each count as one character.
- All text will be centered on the brick paver.
- All text will be engraved using uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Inscriptions shall not include commercial messages or company names, unless a 12x12 business brick with customized logo is purchased ($500).
- All text is subject to final approval by Immaculate High School.
- Bricks purchased online by midnight on February 4, 2018 will be installed in summer 2018. If you would like to pay by check, all checks postmarked by Saturday, Feb. 3 will be included in this summer's installation.
- Contact Denise Suarez, Director of Alumni Relations with questions at email@example.com or (203) 744-1510 x158.