Celebrating 50 Years!
Each June, IHS plans a grand celebration for the 50th reunion class. Thank you to the classes of '66, '67, '68 and '69 for joining us for memorable celebrations of your 50th reunion over the past three years and congratulations on being inducted as Golden Mustangs. You may have left us after the celebratory weekend...but we'll never leave you!
We look forward to working with the class of 1970 and planning their 50th reunion in 2020!
- The planning committee did an amazing job to pull this reunion off! Kudos to all involved!
- I flew home on the wings of happy memories and fueled by hugs and laughter. Go Mustangs and on to #55!
- Loved it all! We are back in Houston with great memories.
- Thank you so sincerely. There are no words that can adequately express the pride and joy that abounded in that room!
- It was wonderful from Wednesday to Sunday. Great fun was had by all.
- It was such a great experience. All events were well planned! Reconnecting with everyone was beyond words…so much fun!
- Do it again next year!
- What a special weekend! I loved seeing everyone.
- I had a fabulous time. It was so nice to see everybody after all this time and find out about their lives.
- Loved it!
- Thanks to all the folks whom worked so hard and cared so much to organize our 50th reunion.
- We had a wonderful time at the 1966 Class Reunion festivities. We could not have asked for a better time.
- The event was a BLAST! I loved it. The committee did a fabulous job. Their hard work and attention to detail was very apparent. Bravo to all!
- Thanks to the reunion committee for their hard work in making this a most enjoyable event. The graduates of the Class of 66 sure aged well! Hope everyone is around for the next one.
- Sweetest time! Well thought out, like being back with my family again. Thanks for the tremendous effort put into this celebration!
- I hope we do a 55th reunion! It was great to connect with classmates.
- I had the best time seeing all of my classmates. I did not want it to end!
We hosted another wonderful morning with our Golden Mustang classes of '66, '67, '68 and '69. Each fall, we invite all Golden Mustangs (those having celebrated their 50th reunion), along with the class involved in the planning stages for their 50th to join us for this special day.
This year's event was held on Monday, September 17. It began with a Mass in the IHS chapel, where all deceased members of these classes will be prayed for and then followed by a brunch in the cafeteria. This is a free and casual event which we hope all will join us for each year!
We Lovingly Remember Our Golden Mustangs
Class of ‘66: Ann Burns, Marinella Vandergoes Butkowsky, Robert Edward Cmielewski, James Curran,Margaret Dencey Davis, Thomas Egan, Joseph Halas, Austin Ronald Hodge, John Joseph Hogan, Thomas Kelly, Mary Ellen (Dallas) Lavoie, Patrick McDonough, Jean Holick McKay, Stephanie Grund Musgrove,Diane Wojtulewica Octavio, Thomas Schramm, Maureen Bernadette Williams and Noreen Tomaino
Class of ‘67: Catherine Gallagher Bjelko, Stephen Butkowsky, David Closter, Judy Jensen Collins, James Connery, Mary Hodge Cribben, Irene Simoes Fischer, James Gravel, Darrick Gill, James Hulton, Lawrence Isbell, Susan Isbell, Joanne Luongo, Christopher Lynch, Ann Gardner McLain, Kenneth Penna, Jeffrey Reinen, John Patrick Richardson, Sara Ann Samara, William Soto, Karen Selelonis Todd and Mary Kathleen Wixted
Class of ‘68: Margaret Green Allen, Maryjane Clark, Edward T. Connors, Lorraine Profita Czarnota, Keir Davio, Kevin Hynes, Sharon Bedini Lane, James Leach, Paul Leonard, Margaret Ripple, Theresa Russell, Carol Smigala and Robert Urban
Class of ‘69: Jacqueline Ann Archieri, Carol Ann LaCava Azimi, Cathleen Coffey Dann, Lee Fagerquist, Mary Fronhoefer, Cheryl Gormbard, Susan Kane, Rita Shail Kolwicz, Mike Kondrat, Bruce LeRoux, Robert Lynch, Noreen McDermott, Peter Morris, Paul Morton, Michael Navarra, Patricia Murphy Phillip, Robert Pluto, Melinda Faynor Scharstein, Jeannette Schiro, Margaret Murphy Schnitzler, Edson Schoen and Vincent Scozzafava
Please email Denise Suarez at email@example.com if you know of a deceased classmate not listed, so that we can remember them in our prayers at the 50th Reunion Memorial Mass and at our annual Mass of Remembrance in November.
Immaculate High School values our relationships with our alumni. Unfortunately, we sometimes lose touch due to moves, job changes and life events. Please help us to spread the word to all 1969 alumni to help ensure that no one misses out on the fun of celebrating this milestone reunion! If anyone has not received an invitation, please have them call Denise at (203) 744-1510 x158.
Class of 1969 Class Gift
In honor and recognition of our 50th Reunion, the Class of 1969 will present a collective gift to Immaculate's Chapel renovation.