Each year, many students make the decision to transfer to Immaculate with much success! Our welcoming student body, professional counseling staff and dedicated faculty make the transition a smooth one.
Immaculate High School welcomes transfer applications from qualified 9th (mid-year), 10th and 11th grade students. Applications remain open for the 2022-2023 school year, with limited spots available. Applications for 2023-2024 are also open.
Contact Denise Suarez, Director of Admissions at (203) 744-1510 x148 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss opportunities to visit or apply, or simply click the buttons below. We look forward to helping you every step of the way!
Transfer Application Steps:
To complete the online application:
- Create your admissions account at immaculatehs.schooladminonline.com/portal.
- Complete online application, including your personal information (name, address, contact info, etc) and application questions.
- Pay application Fee: $50
- Send requests via buttons on your admissions account for:
- Principal/Head/Counselor recommendation form by entering name and email address
- Transcript by entering Principal or Counselor name and email address
- Schedule a meeting with the Director of Admissions (parent/guardian and student). This meeting is required for transfer applicants. Contact Denise Suarez, Director of Admissions at (203) 744-1510 x148 or email email@example.com.
Rolling admission is now being offered for 2022-2023 transfer applicants..
Apply for Financial Aid (optional)
- Financial aid applications are open for families interested in enrolling for the 2023-2024 school year. Please click the APPLY button below to learn about tuition, payment plans and to apply for financial aid via FACTS.