Immaculate High School welcomes transfer applications from qualified 9th (mid-year), 10th and 11th grade students. Applications remain open for the 2022-2023 school year, with limited spots available. Each year, many students make the decision to transfer to Immaculate with much success! Our welcoming student body, professional counseling staff and dedicated faculty make the transition a smooth one.
Please don't hesitate to contact Denise Suarez, Director of Admissions at (203) 744-1510 x148 or email@example.com to discuss opportunities to visit or apply, or simply click the buttons below. We look forward to helping you every step of the way!
Transfer Application Steps:
To complete the online application:
- Create your admissions account at immaculatehs.schooladminonline.com/portal.
- Complete online application, including your personal information (name, address, contact info, etc) and application questions.
- Pay application Fee: $50
- Send requests via buttons on your admissions account for:
- Principal/Head/Counselor recommendation form by entering name and email address
- Transcript by entering Principal or Counselor name and email address
- Schedule a meeting with the Director of Admissions (parent/guardian and student). This meeting is required for transfer applicants. Contact Denise Suarez, Director of Admissions at (203) 744-1510 x148 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Financial Aid (optional)
- Financial aid applications are open for families interested in enrolling for the 2023-2024 school year. Please click the APPLY button below to learn about tuition, payment plans and to apply for financial aid via FACTS.