Your journey starts here.
Our new, state-of-the-art, user-friendly online application system allows everything to be done with the click of a button in your parent portal. The process begins with the creation of your admission account. Click the APPLY TODAY button below to begin.
Each year, Immaculate High School admit a competitive group of students to enter our freshman class. The online application is the starting point. Once your application is submitted and $50 application fee paid, you will have the ability to view your admission checklist, send quick and easy online requests for supplemental documents to your child's school, and track the application progress. Contact Denise Suarez, Director of Admissions at (203) 744-1510 x148 or email@example.com with questions.
Interested in learning more about applying as a transfer students? Click HERE!
- Complete and Submit Online Application. See steps below.
- Register for the High School Placement Test (9th grade applicants only)
- Class of 2026:
- Thursday, January 13 - 8am - 1pm - Extended Time test (must submit accommodation plan one week in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friday, January 14 - 8am - 11:30am - Regular test
- Class of 2026:
- Apply for Financial Aid (optional)
- Parent Meeting (required for transfer students in person or via Zoom)
1. Complete and Submit Online Freshman or Transfer Application
To begin your online application, please create your application account at immaculatehs.schooladminonline.com/portal. Please remember your username and password. You can save any completed pages of the application and come back to it at a later date. You will not have access to your admission checklist until your application has been submitted.
To complete the online application you will need to:
- Complete your personal information (name, address, contact info, etc).
- Application Essay
- Application Fee: $50
- Send request via button on your admissions account for:
- Principal/Head/Counselor recommendation form by entering their name and email address
- Math and English recommendation forms (Gr. 9 only) by entering the respective teacher's name and email address
- Transcript by entering Principal or Counselor name and email address
Forms and documents are easily sent from your child's school via your application account. Once you "send request," Immaculate and your child's school manage from there.
2. Register for High School Placement Test (9th grade applicants only)
If you apply to IHS, your application fee includes the exam taken at Immaculate. The HSPT is a one-time test and is offered on the following dates for the Class of 2026:
- Saturday, October 30 - 8am - 11:30am
- Saturday, November 13 - 8am- 11:30am
- Wednesday, December 1 - 8am - 11:30am
- Saturday, December 11 - 8:30am - 12noon
- Thursday, January 13 - 8am - 1pm (Extended Time only)
- Friday, January 14 - 8am - 11:30am (Regular Time only)
* Prior to registering, please contact Mrs. Suarez at email@example.com or (203) 744-1510 x148 if your student has an active Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan. A date for the extended time exam will be determined. This information will help us to provide appropriate accommodations for the exam and will be kept confidential.
Please register via our inquiry form via the button below:
3. Apply for Financial Aid and Scholarships (optional)
- Financial aid applications remain open for families interested in enrolling for Fall 2022. Please click the APPLY button below to learn about tuition, payment plans and to apply for financial aid via FACTS.
- Named, need-based scholarship applications require a FACTS financial aid application and a scholarship form submission.
- The Common Scholarship Form opened on September 1, 2021 and can be found in your parent portal AFTER you submit the online application for admission.
- The deadline to apply for scholarships for the 2022-2023 academic year was November 17, 2021.
4. Parent Meeting and Tour
(optional for Class of 2026; required for transfer students)
Visits to Immaculate consist of private, personalized tours of our school that provide time with members of our Admissions Office so that you can get all of your questions answered and learn more about our facilities. Masks are currently required for all visitors, as well as a temperature check upon entering the building. We look forward to scheduling tour with you! If you would prefer, we also offer Zoom meetings. Please contact Denise Suarez, Director of Admissions at (203) 744-1510 x148 to schedule.
How can we help you?
We welcome you to contact the Admissions Office if you have any questions about the application process.
Denise Suarez, Director of Admissions
(203) 744-1510 x148