Your journey starts here!
We are currently accepting applications for the Class of 2024, Class of 2025 and Transfer Students. For all freshman and transfer applicants, the process of applying to Immaculate High School begins with the creation of your admissions account in Ravenna (click APPLY button). Once you have created your account, you can proceed to the Explore or Apply section in Ravenna. You may return at any time to work on your application, register for the High School Placement Test, or sign-up for the fun and informative admissions events planned for this season. If you should have any questions about setting up your admissions account in Ravenna, please contact Anne Soltes, Assistant to the Director of Admissions at (203) 744-1510 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the top of your application in Ravenna you will note:
Applying for the fall of
Once you are in your admissions account, please be sure to click the correct year year (2020 or 2021) when starting your application.
All steps below are completed in your Admissions Account:
- Complete and Submit Online Application (opens July 1, 2020)
- Application Fee: $50
- Submit Principal/Head/Counselor recommendation form
- Submit Math and English teacher recommendation forms
- Submit Transcript for student's 6, 7 and 8 grade years
- Register for High School Placement Test (9th grade applicants only)
- If you apply to IHS, your application fee includes the exam taken at Immaculate
- Apply for Financial Aid and Scholarships (optional - applications open Sept. 1, 2020)
- Parent Meeting, Tour and Mustang for a Day (optional for Class of 2025; required for transfer students)
Application deadline for Fall 2020 admissions is August 19, 2020. Decisions will be communicated quickly.
Application, Financial Aid & Scholarship application deadline for Fall 2021 admissions is November 21, 2020.
Decision letters, financial aid and scholarship notifications are mailed mid-December.
How can we help you?
We welcome you to contact the Admissions Office if you have any questions about the application process.
Denise Suarez, Director of Admissions
(203) 744-1510 x148
Anne Soltes, Assistant to the Director of Admissions
(203) 744-1510 x163