Your journey starts here.
We are currently accepting applications on a rolling basis for 2022-2023 mid-year transfers and 2023-2024 freshman and transfer applicants.
Each year, Immaculate High School admits a competitive group of students to enter our freshman class. The state-of-the-art, user-friendly online application system allows everything to be done with the click of a button!
The admissions process begins with the creation of your admission account. Click the APPLY TODAY button below to begin the application process for 2023-2024 admission. Interested in learning more about applying as a transfer student? Click HERE! Contact Denise Suarez, Director of Admissions at (203) 744-1510 x148 or email@example.com with questions.
- Complete and Submit Online Application.
- Register for the High School Placement Test (9th grade applicants only) - See dates listed below.
- Apply for Financial Aid (optional)
- Parent/Student Meeting (required only for transfer applicants - in person or via Zoom)
1. Complete and Submit Online Freshman or Transfer Application
Visit immaculatehs.schooladminonline.com/portal. Save the username and password you select when creating your account. You can save any completed pages of the application and come back to it at a later date. To complete the online application you will need to:
- Complete and submit the online application.
- Once you submit the application and pay the $50 fee, you will see your application checklist where you can send online requests to your child's school for transcript and counselor/teacher recommendation forms (not letters).
Forms and documents are easily sent from your child's school to Immaculate via your application account. Once you use the blue button on your application checklist to "send request," Immaculate and your child's school manage from there..
2. Register for High School Placement Test (9th grade applicants only)
If you apply to IHS, your application fee includes the exam taken at Immaculate. The HSPT is a one-time test and is offered to current 8th graders.
Eighth graders can take the exam at Immaculate High School on one of the following dates:
- Saturday, October 29 @8am
- Saturday, November 12 @8am
- Wednesday, November 30 @8am (extended time only**)
- Friday, December 2 @8am (regular time only)
You must register by clicking the button below.
**EXTENDED TIME: Immaculate will offer an extended time exam on Saturday, October 29 or Wednesday, November 30. Prior to registering for an extended time HSPT, please contact Mrs. Suarez at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 744-1510 x148 if your student has an active Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan. This information will help us to provide appropriate accommodations for the exam and will be kept confidential.
3. Apply for Financial Aid and Scholarships (optional)
- Financial aid applications opened on September 1, 2022 for the 2023-24 school year.
- Please click the APPLY button below to learn about tuition, payment plans and to apply for financial aid via FACTS.
- A limited number of need-based scholarships are awarded each year and require a FACTS financial aid application to be considered by the scholarship review committee.
4. Parent Meeting and Tour
(optional for Class of 2027; required for transfer students)
Visits to Immaculate consist of private, personalized tours of our school that provide time with members of our Admissions Office so that you can get all of your questions answered and learn more about our facilities. Masks are currently required for all visitors, as well as a temperature check upon entering the building. We look forward to scheduling tour with you! If you would prefer, we also offer Zoom meetings. Please contact Denise Suarez, Director of Admissions at (203) 744-1510 x148 to schedule.
How can we help you?
We welcome you to contact the Admissions Office if you have any questions about the application process.
Denise Suarez, Director of Admissions
(203) 744-1510 x148