Your journey starts here!
Each year, Immaculate High School admit a highly competitive group of students to enter our freshman class. For all freshman and transfer applicants, the process of applying to Immaculate High School begins with the creation of your admissions account. Click the link below to begin.
The application form is the starting point and we strongly encourage you to submit it as soon as possible and well in advance of the November 17 application deadline for 2022-23 enrollment. Once your application is submitted and $50 application fee paid, you will have the ability to view your admission checklist, send requests for supplemental documents to your child's school, and track the application progress. Please contact Denise Suarez, Director of Admissions at (203) 744-1510 x148 or email@example.com with questions.
- Complete and Submit Online Application. See steps below.
- Register HERE for the HSPT Prep Session (optional) on September 11 - this session is FULL.
- Register for the High School Placement Test (9th grade applicants only)
- Apply for Financial Aid (optional)
- Parent Meeting (required for transfer students in person or via Zoom)
APPLYING EARLY DECISION
- BENEFITS TO APPLYING BY NOVEMBER 17, 2021:
- Guaranteed opportunity to be considered for financial aid and scholarships.
- Admission and tuition assistance notifications sent by December 15, 2021.
- Granted first priority course selection for freshman year
- Special invitation to Immaculate's accepted student events in January and February
- Receive decision notification, including financial aid & scholarship awards if applicable, by December 15, 2021
1. Complete and Submit Online Freshman or Transfer Application
To begin your online application, please create your application account at immaculatehs.schooladminonline.com/portal. Please remember your username and password. You can save any completed pages of the application and come back to it at a later date. You will not have access to your admission checklist until your application has been submitted.
To complete the online application you will need to:
- Complete your personal information (name, address, contact info, etc).
- Application Essay
- Application Fee: $50
- Send request via button on your admissions account for:
- Principal/Head/Counselor recommendation form by entering their name and email address
- Math and English recommendation forms (Gr. 9 only) by entering the respective teacher's name and email address
- Transcript by entering Principal or Counselor name and email address
Forms and documents are easily sent from your child's school via your application account. Once you "send request," Immaculate and your child's school manage from there.
Early Decision applications for the 2022-2023 school year are due November 17!
2. Register for High School Placement Test (9th grade applicants only)
If you apply to IHS, your application fee includes the exam taken at Immaculate. The HSPT is a one-time test and is offered on the following dates for the Class of 2026:
- Saturday, October 30 - 8 a.m. - 12 noon
- Saturday, November 13 - 8 a.m. - 12 noon
* Please contact Mrs. Suarez at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 744-1510 x148 if your student has an active Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan. This information will help us to provide appropriate accommodations for the exam and will be kept confidential.
Please register via our inquiry form via the button below:
3. Apply for Financial Aid and Scholarships (optional)
- Financial aid applications remain open for families interested in enrolling for Fall 2021. Please click the APPLY button below to learn about tuition, payment plans and to apply for financial aid via FACTS.
- Financial aid applications opened on September 1, 2021 for families interested in applying for Fall 2022 admission.
- Named, need-based scholarship applications require a FACTS financial aid application and a scholarship form submission.
- The Common Scholarship Form opened on September 1, 2021 via your application checklist.
4. Parent Meeting and Tour
(optional for Class of 2025 or 2026; required for transfer students)
Visits to Immaculate consist of private, personalized tours of our school that provide time with members of our Admissions Office so that you can get all of your questions answered and learn more about our facilities. Masks are currently required for all visitors, as well as a temperature check upon entering the building. We look forward to scheduling tour with you! If you would prefer, we also offer Zoom meetings. Please contact Denise Suarez, Director of Admissions at (203) 744-1510 x148 to schedule.
How can we help you?
We welcome you to contact the Admissions Office if you have any questions about the application process.
Denise Suarez, Director of Admissions
(203) 744-1510 x148