Your journey starts here!
We are currently accepting applications on a rolling basis for the Class of 2025 and Transfer Students. For all freshman and transfer applicants, the process of applying to Immaculate High School begins with the creation of your admissions account in Ravenna. Once your account is created, look for Immaculate High School in the School Directory under Southern Connecticut and click "Apply." It is quick and easy to do. This is where you will manage all future steps, including registering for events. Please contact Anne Soltes, Assistant to the Director of Admissions at (203) 744-1510 x163 or email@example.com with questions.
- Complete and Submit Online Application in Ravenna.
- Register for High School Placement Test (9th grade applicants only) - Thursday, May 20 @ 8:30 a.m. or Wednesday, June 2 @ 8:30 a.m.
- Apply for Financial Aid (optional)
- Parent Meeting (optional for Class of 2025; required for transfer students in person or via Zoom)
Early Decision (applied by November 21) admitted students will receive:
- Decision Notification by December 15, 2020
- First Priority Course
- Special Invitation to Immaculate Accepted Student Events in January and February
We are currently in rolling admissions. Once a completed application is on file, you should receive a decision quickly.
Each year, Immaculate High School accepts a highly competitive group of students to enter our freshman class. Admissions will be offered with tuition assistance packages if seats are available in the class applying for.
1. Complete and Submit Online Freshman or Transfer Application
To begin your online application, you must create a Ravenna Admissions Account.
To complete the online application you will need to provide:
- Your personal information (name, address, contact info, etc).
- Application Essay
- Application Fee: $50
- Submit Principal/Head/Counselor recommendation form
- Submit Math and English teacher recommendation forms (Gr. 9 only)
- Submit Transcript
Application documents are easily entered, uploaded or requested from your child's school via your Ravenna admissions account. Rolling admissions are now being offered with possible tuition assistance packages for those who apply for financial aid.
2. Register for High School Placement Test (9th grade applicants only)
If you apply to IHS, your application fee includes the exam taken at Immaculate. The HSPT is a one-time test and is offered online, proctored from home on the following dates:
- Thursday, May 20 @ 8:30 a.m.
Registration Deadline - Wednesday, May 5 at 12 noon
- Wednesday, June 2 @ 8:30 a.m.
Registration Deadline - Tuesday, June 1 at 12 noon
* Please contact Ms. Soltes at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 744-1510 x163 if your student has an active Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan. This information will help us to provide appropriate accommodations for the exam. This information will be kept confidential.
Please register by clicking the button below.
3. Apply for Financial Aid and Scholarships (optional)
Named, need-based scholarships require a FACTS financial aid application and a scholarship application which can be found in your Ravenna Admissions Account. Financial aid applications remain open, however please note that the scholarship application deadline for Fall 2021 admissions was November 21. Please click the button below to apply for financial aid via FACTS.
4. Parent Meeting and Tour
(optional for Class of 2025 or 2026; required for transfer students)
Visits to Immaculate consist of private, personalized tours of our school that provide time with members of our Admissions Office so that you can get all of your questions answered and learn more about our facilities. While we would love for you to see our vibrant campus community in action, we are committed to the health and safety of our students, staff and prospective families and as such, tours are scheduled at times when our students are not in the building. Masks will be required for all visitors, as well as a temperature check upon entering the building. We look forward to scheduling tour with you! If you would prefer, we also offer Zoom meetings. Please contact Anne Soltes, Assistant to the Director of Admissions at email@example.com or (203) 744-1510 x163 to schedule a tour or Zoom meeting.
How can we help you?
We welcome you to contact the Admissions Office if you have any questions about the application process.
Denise Suarez, Director of Admissions
(203) 744-1510 x148
Anne Soltes, Assistant to the Director of Admissions
(203) 744-1510 x163