Your journey starts here!
Each year, Immaculate High School admit a highly competitive group of students to enter our freshman class. Applications for the Class of 2026 (rising 8th graders) open on July 1, 2021! We continue to accept applications for remaining spots in the Class of 2025 and Transfer Students on a rolling basis for Fall 2021 enrollment.
For all freshman and transfer applicants, the process of applying to Immaculate High School begins with the creation of your admissions account. Click the link below to begin your application. This is where you will manage all future steps. Please contact Denise Suarez, Director of Admissions at (203) 744-1510 x148 or email@example.com with questions.
- Complete and Submit Online Application. See steps below.
- Register HERE for the HSPT Prep Session (optional) on September 11.
- Register for the High School Placement Test (9th grade applicants only)
- Class of 2025 - Call (203) 744-1510 x148 to schedule exam date.
- Class of 2026 - Register via your applicant portal checklist for October 30 or November 13.
- Apply for Financial Aid (optional)
- Parent Meeting (required for transfer students in person or via Zoom)
- Application deadline - November 17, 2021
- Receive decision notification, including financial aid & scholarship awards if applicable, by December 15, 2021
- Granted First Priority Course
- Special Invitation to Immaculate Accepted Student Events in January and February
1. Complete and Submit Online Freshman or Transfer Application
To begin your online application, please create your application account by visiting immaculatehs.schooladminonline.com/portal.
To complete the online application you will need to provide:
- Your personal information (name, address, contact info, etc).
- Application Essay
- Application Fee: $50
- Submit Principal/Head/Counselor recommendation form
- Submit Math and English teacher recommendation forms (Gr. 9 only)
- Submit Transcript
Forms and documents are easily entered, uploaded or requested from your child's school via your application account.
Applications for the 2022-2023 school year are open July 1, 2021!
2. Register for High School Placement Test (9th grade applicants only)
If you apply to IHS, your application fee includes the exam taken at Immaculate. The HSPT is a one-time test and is offered on the following dates for the Class of 2026:
- Saturday, October 30 - 8 a.m. - 12 noon
- Saturday, November 13 - 8 a.m. - 12 noon
* Please contact Mrs. Suarez at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 744-1510 x148 if your student has an active Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan. This information will help us to provide appropriate accommodations for the exam and will be kept confidential.
Please register via your admissions account dashboard or via the button below:
3. Apply for Financial Aid and Scholarships (optional)
- Financial aid applications remain open for families interested in enrolling for Fall 2021. Please click the APPLY button below to learn about tuition, payment plans and to apply for financial aid via FACTS.
- Financial aid applications will open on September 1, 2021 for families interested in applying for Fall 2022 admission.
- Named, need-based scholarship applications require a FACTS financial aid application and a scholarship form submission.
- The Common Scholarship Form will open on September 1, 2021 via your application checklist.
4. Parent Meeting and Tour
(optional for Class of 2025 or 2026; required for transfer students)
Visits to Immaculate consist of private, personalized tours of our school that provide time with members of our Admissions Office so that you can get all of your questions answered and learn more about our facilities. Masks are currently required for all visitors, as well as a temperature check upon entering the building. We look forward to scheduling tour with you! If you would prefer, we also offer Zoom meetings. Please contact Denise Suarez, Director of Admissions at (203) 744-1510 x148 to schedule.
How can we help you?
We welcome you to contact the Admissions Office if you have any questions about the application process.
Denise Suarez, Director of Admissions
(203) 744-1510 x148