Accepting Rolling Admission Applications for the 2024-2025 School Year
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN IMMACULATE!
We look forward to learning more about you and for you to learn more about Immaculate! Our admissions portal is your destination for scheduling a tour or shadow visit, submitting an application or requesting documents from your child's school. Click the APPLY TODAY button below to begin the process. Interested in learning more about applying as a transfer student? Click HERE!
Questions? Contact Denise Suarez, Director of Admissions and Enrollment Management at (203) 744-1510 firstname.lastname@example.org or Seth Bogoslofski, Assistant Director of Admissions at (203) 744-1510 email@example.com.
1. Submit Online Application
Start by creating a parent portal at immaculatehs.schooladminonline.com/portal. Save the username and password you select when creating your account.
BEGIN Your APPLICATION
- Complete and submit the online application and pay the $50 application fee. It is strongly suggested that this step is complete PRIOR to taking the High School Placement Test.
- After submitting your online application, you will be asked to delegate online requests to your child's school for the following items:
- Transcript Request Form
- Principal/Head/Counselor Recommendation Form
- Math Teacher Recommendation Form
- English Teacher Recommendation Form
2. High School Placement Test (HSPT)
If you apply to IHS, your application fee includes the exam taken at Immaculate. The HSPT is a one-time test and is offered to current 8th graders.
HSPT TESTING DATE (Class of 2028):
- Thursday, March 7 - 8:00am - 11:45am
For more information, please visit our Placement Exam page.
3. Apply for Financial Aid and Scholarships (optional)
- Please click the APPLY button below to learn about tuition, payment plans and to apply for financial aid via FACTS.
- A limited number of need-based scholarships are awarded each year and require a FACTS financial aid application to be considered by the scholarship review committee.
- Merit scholarships are automatically offered to incoming freshman who perform very well on the High School Placement Test and have the grades and teacher recommendations to support high academic achievement.
4. Family Meeting and Tour
(optional for FRESHMAN; required for transfer students)
An interview is required for all transfer applicants. Tours are available at the time of the meeting as well. Visits to Immaculate consist of private, personalized walk-throughs of our school that provide time with members of our Admissions Office so that you can get all of your questions answered and learn more about our facilities. We look forward to scheduling tour with you! If you would prefer, we also offer Zoom meetings. Please contact Denise Suarez, Director of Admissions and Enrollment Management at (203) 744-1510 x148 to schedule.
How can we help you?
We welcome you to contact the Admissions Office if you have any questions about the application process.
Denise Suarez, Director of Admissions and Enrollment Management
(203) 744-1510 x148