How can I become a Mustang?
1. Future students begin the process by filling out and submitting an application or by submitting an Online Inquiry.
2. Schedule a visit, take part in a Discovery Day, attend our Open House, or become a Mustang for a Day. Contact Admissions Coordinator Carol Stone 203-744-1510 ext. 132 or Admissions Director Tom Burns ext. 148. to schedule a visit to Immaculate.
3. Register for the EXPLORE Exam.
4. Complete your Smart Tuition Aid Application.
5. Schedule a Mustang for a Day visit
6. Apply for Scholarships.
What are the Deadlines?
November 10, 2012 – Applications are due to the Office of Admissions. Smart Tuition Aid application is also due.
December 15, 2012 – Admissions notifications go out.
February 1, 2013 – Tuition deposits are due.