Tri-M Music Honor Society
Tri-M is an honors organization that is nationwide. It helps to promote music at IHS and in the community.
This year's Executive Officers are:
Requirements for membership:
- 3.5 grade point average - the previous year's average is considered for admittance.
- Vocal or instrumental audition with a song of the student's choice. The panel consists of Mrs. Raymond, Mrs. Sorcek and the current Tri-M executive officers.
- A questionnaire to be filled out before the audition.
- All candidates must be able to attend the once a week meetings immediately after school.
- All candidates must be able to help set up and take down for the periodic Tri-M Coffeehouses.