What Does Immaculate High School Expect of Us?
• In addition to paying tuition on time, we hope you will choose to participate in the Annual Giving Fund, to the extent that you are financially able; and
• Support the periodic capital campaigns that are necessary to provide new facilities and endowment.
Why do you ask us for contributions in addition to what we already send to the school in tuition and fees?
• The cost of an independent school education is such that tuition and fees do not cover the total cost of educating each student. In addition capital is needed to upgrade the school for the future. As is the case with many other schools, our fundraising efforts are designed to solicit charitable donations in order to bridge the gap between income and the actual cost of operating the school.
My company offers a Matching Gifts program. Would the school be interested in this program?
• Absolutely. Matching gifts are an easy way to double and in some cases, triple your gift to the School. Please let us know when you contribute that your company offers matching gifts.
Is our gift tax-deductible?
• All contributions are fully tax-deductible according to IRS regulations. Immaculate High School is a 501-C3 organization. Our federal ID # is 06-1353635.
Please contact Sue Nolan, Immaculate High School Accounting Manager via phone at 203-744-1510 Ext. 135, or email Sue at email@example.com.