Parents Provide Much Needed Financial Support to Ensure Our Students Receive an Excellent Education!
• In addition to volunteering and paying tuition on time, our parents choose to participate in the Annual Giving Fund to the extent that they are financially capable.
• In addition, the periodic capital campaigns that are necessary to provide new facilities and endowment rely on parent contributions/
Why are parent contributions important?
• The cost of an independent school education is such that tuition and fees do not cover the total cost of educating each student. In addition, capital is needed to upgrade the school for the future. As is the case with many other schools, our fundraising efforts are designed to solicit charitable donations in order to bridge the gap between income and the actual cost of operating the school and providing a quality education for our students.
Companies offer Matching Gifts program.
• Matching gifts are an easy way to double and in some cases, triple your gift to the School. Please let us know when you contribute that your company offers matching gifts.
Is our gift tax-deductible?
• All contributions are fully tax-deductible according to IRS regulations. Immaculate High School is a 501-C3 organization. Our federal ID # is 06-1353635.
Please contact Sue Nolan, Immaculate High School Accounting Manager via phone at 203-744-1510 Ext. 135, or email Sue at email@example.com.