"Mustang for a Day" visits
All prospective incoming students are invited to spend the day with us. Our "Mustang for a Day" program will enable you to experience student life at Immaculate High School to its fullest.
When you make your appointment for "Mustang for a Day" you will be asked to complete an Application for Admission. Applications are included in your Admissions packet or you can download it. Completing the application will enable us to learn a little bit about you. This will help us pair you with a Student Ambassador who perhaps attended your middle school, attends the same church, or shares some of the same interests as you. You can then send your completed application to Admissions Coordinator Carol Stone c/o Immaculate High School, 73 Southern Boulevard, Danbury, CT 06810.
The following guidelines have been established to be a Mustang for a Day:
- Please call the Admission's Office at 203-744-1510 ext. 132 to schedule your visit.
- A day or so before your visit, your Student Ambassador will call you to introduce him/herself. They will answer any questions you may have regarding your visit.
- On the day of the visit, please arrive in the Main Office at the front of the school at 7:30 AM. Your Student Ambassador will be here to greet you and get you started on your visit.
- Since IHS has a dress code, all visiting students are required to dress appropriately. For the boys - blue or khaki Docker-style dress pants and a dress shirt and tie. For the girls - blue or khaki Docker-style dress pants or skirt of an appropriate length (no more than 2" above the knee) and a dress shirt or blouse. Dress shoes, no sneakers please.
- Parents/guardians are invited to return at 1:30 PM to spend some time with Tom Burns, our Admissions Director, before picking up their student.
Call Admissions Coordinator Carol Stone at (203) 744-1510 extension 132 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.