FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment will be conducting the financial need analysis for Immaculate High School families for the upcoming 2015-2016 school year. Incoming freshman applying for financial aid will need to complete an online application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid. Deadlines and notification dates listed below. You may apply online beginning October 1, 2014. Goto: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3CZNX
Scholarship application information may be found under Scholarships. Deadline for all scholarship applications, incoming Freshman and current students, is February 6, 2014.
Students who have been awarded Financial Aid must submit their deposits on time to secure their aid. The maximum scholarhsip and financial award to any student is 1/2 yearly tuition.
- Feel free to contact Sue Nolan, Business Office, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 744-1510 x135.
- Incoming freshman Class of 2019 Financial Aid Application
- Opens: October 1, 2014
- Ends: November 15, 2014
- Letters mailed the week of December 15, 2014
- Currently enrolled Class of 2016-2018 Financial Aid application
- Opens: November 16, 2014
- Ends: January 1, 2015
- Award letters will be mailed the week of February 6, 2015