How can I become a Mustang?
1. Future students begin the process by completing an Online 2014-15 Application or by submitting an Online Inquiry form. Both are found on this website under the Admissions tab.
2. Schedule a Mustang for a Day visit by contacting Tom Burns 203-744-1510 Ext 148 or at email@example.com
3. Attend our Open House on October 19, 2014 at 11:00am. Simply RSVP by clicking here!
4. Register for the High School Placement Test (HSPT) by calling 203-744-1510 ext. 148 or by completing an Online Admissions Application.
5. Complete your 2014-15 Tuition Assistance Application.
6. Apply for Scholarships.
What are the Deadlines?
November 1 and November 8, 2014 - HPST Entrance Exam Dates. Please call to register.
November 15, 2014 – Enrollment applications are due to the Office of Admissions. Financial Application is also due.
December 15, 2014 – Admissions decision letters are mailed.
January 1, 2015 – Class of 2019 enrollment deposits are due. Funded Scholarship Application due.
February 28, 2015 - Class of 2019 Scholarship applications are due.