How can I become a Mustang?
1. Future students begin the process by completing an Online 2014-15 Application or by submitting an Online Inquiry form.
2. Register Now for the High School Placement Test (HSPT) Prep Session to be held at Immaculate High School on September 27th.
3. Register Now for the High School Placement Test (HSPT) to be held at Immaculate High School on November 1st, November 15th and December 2nd.
4. Attend our Fall Open House on October 19th, 2014 at 11:00am. Simply RSVP by clicking here!
5. Schedule a Mustang for a Day visit by contacting Tom Burns 203-744-1510 Ext 148 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Complete your 2014-15 Financial Aid Application due by November 15th, 2014.
7. Apply for Scholarships.
What are the Deadlines?
November 1, November 15, and December 2, 2014 - High School Placement Test (HSPT) at Immaculate High School
November 15, 2014 – Enrollment applications are due to the Office of Admissions.
November 15, 2014 – Financial Aid Application is due.
December 15, 2014 – Admissions decision letters are mailed.
February 6, 2015 – Class of 2019 enrollment deposits are due.
February 6, 2015 - Class of 2019 Funded Scholarship applications are due.