How can I become a Mustang?
1. Future students begin the process by filling out and submitting an application or by submitting an Online Inquiry.
2. Schedule a visit, take part in a Discovery Day, attend our Open House on October 20th, or become a Mustang for a Day. Contact Admissions Coordinator Carol Stone 203-744-1510 ext. 132 or Admissions Director Tom Burns ext. 148. to schedule a visit to Immaculate.
3. Register for the EXPLORE Exam by calling 203-744-1510 ext. 132 or by completing an Online Admissions Application.
4. Complete your Tuition Assistance Application.
5. Schedule a Mustang for a Day visit.
6. Apply for Scholarships.
What are the Deadlines?
October 26, 2013 and November 2, 2013 - EXPLORE Entrance Exam Dates. Please call to register.
November 2, 2013 – Enrollment applications are due to the Office of Admissions. Tuition Assistance application is also due.
December 15, 2013 – Admissions decision letters are mailed.
February 1, 2014 – Class of 2018 enrollment deposits are due. Scholarship applications begin.
March 1, 2014 - Class of 2018 Scholarship applications are due.